VON is closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19. This webpage is here to help you stay informed on our up-to-date approach to programs and services and the precautions we have in place to keep you and the communities we serve safe.
We acknowledge that certain VON programs and services are essential to helping you or a loved one remain safe, healthy and at home. Rest assured, we are following direction from public health on the continued delivery of these services and remain committed to your health throughout this time.
Recent COVID-19 Statements and News
- March 21, A Note on Safety Measures During COVID-19
- March 20, Program Cancellations in light of COVID-19
- March 16, Update on our Approach to COVID-19
- Feb 19, VON Assisting with Novel Coronavirus Screening at CFB Trenton
- Jan 31, VON Approach to Novel Coronavirus
For up-to-date information about COVID-19 and how to protect yourself and others, visit the Public Health Agency of Canada’s website.
For more information on new and ongoing measures being taken in your province, visit the following government websites dedicated to COVID-19: